We don’t have 100% confirmation on this just yet, but reports are coming in that Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance has received a 10/9/10/9 review score in the latest issue of Famitsu. When we get a confirmation, we’ll be sure to fill you in.
I had no idea that everyone hated Banjo-Kazooie. I thought most people really loved it!
- ideas that weren’t used were a modern setting and a Mars setting
- ideas for Awakening were considered during development of the DS remake Fire Emblem: Shin Monsho no Nazo
- the team considered using world as well
- the final idea was to make a Fire Emblem game that was a compilation of all the great series ideas thus far
- character designer and illustrator Yusuke Kozaki remarked that this is the first time he’s had to design so many characters for a game
- he was told that Nintendo would need 60 characters, but the devs wouldn’t tell him it was a Fire Emblem game
Spider-Man easily holds claim to one of the most iconic and recognizable costumes of any superhero, ranking right up there with Batman and Superman. The familiar red and blue webbed costume has changed very little since the original Steve Ditko design, even as Spidey has made the jump from comics to film, TV, and video games…
After the success of The Darkness II video game, many gamers have been looking for the ideal place to dive into the original source material. Well good news: tomorrow launches The Darkness #101 from Top Cow, which is the debut of the all-new creative team of writer David Hine and artist Jeremy Haun….
It might have taken a while to catch on, but OMGPOP’s Draw Something is officially a full-blown phenomenon around the IGN office. Many phone batteries have been drained and hours of productivity lost. All in the name of guessing simple Microsoft Paint-style drawings. Who knew?
Of course, the draw…